Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More hard work with speed and accuracy can take you into one of the best B-schools.

yes, You heard that right. Hard work of 4 months can take you into the most prestigious B-Schools of India i.e. IIMs. What you need to do is to adapt a strategy to solve the questions. The more questions you will solve, the more will be chances to clear the overall as well as sectional cut-off.
I am not talking about CAT only but all those entrance exams which are related to the admissions in B-schools. All of us have dreams and we have right to make them true.
So my dear friends, I am here to help you all.
Because I have a lot of material regarding to the entrance tests. Specially related to CAT, XAT, SNAP etc.

So Keep tracking my posts as I shall be updating this blog everyday with new problems. Then we all shall discuss the solutions here.
Thank You.
Regards,
IIM Dreamer

No comments: