Three men, including Ginni and three women, including Sachi are in line at the BrentWood
post office. Each has two different pieces of business to conduct.
1. The first person is a woman.
2. Carlos wants to send an overnight package.
3. Lau is just ahead of Pimentelli who is the same sex as Lau.
4. Gianni is two places ahead of the person who wants to buy stamps.
5. Knutson - who is the opposite sex than Rendler - isn't the person who wanted to
complain about a mail carrier.
6. The six people, not necessarily in the same order are - Anthony, Donna, the person
who wants to fill out a change-of-address form, the one who wants to buy a money order, the
one who wants to send Airmail to Tibet and the second person in the line.
7. The four tasks of the last two people in line, not necessarily in the same order are
- sending books fourth class, buying a money order, picking up a package and complaining
about a mail carrier.
8. The person who wants to send books fourth class is just behind a person of the same sex.
9. Mary is just behind a person who wants to send an insured package.
10. The person who wants to send Airmail to Tibet is either two places ahead of or two
places behind the one who wants to add postage to his or her meter.
11. Anthony isn't two places behind the who wants to pickup a registered letter.
12. Toriseza is two places ahead of the person who wants to pick up a package.
13. Knutson isn't just ahead of the person who wants to send an item parcel post.
Can you figure out where each customer is in the line, his or her full name (one surname is
Loti) and the two things he or she wants to accomplish?
Provide your answer is
POSITION - FIRST NAME - LAST NAME - BUSINESS format.
Click here for the answers of above problem.